Entrepreneurs and small businesses are the engines that drive our economy, providing jobs and services that our communities need and deserve. Yet the dangers these businesses face are extraordinary and are difficult for many of them to overcome. 9 out of 10 businesses started today will not make it to their 10th anniversary!
At AdviCoach®, we believe that every business owner and entrepreneur deserves to have their business work for them, not the other way around. We believe that we are called to make a real and measurable difference in their lives and the lives of their business family.
That is why we work one-on-one with business owners to address their time, team and money challenges and empower them to achieve their personal income, lifestyle, wealth and equity goals. We help them stretch and then reach their potential. Our clients are purpose driven entrepreneurs who believe in their businesses and are eager to make a significant impact!
Our unique business coaching methodology empowers our clients and focuses them to driving results through:
1. Awareness of the opportunities, challenges and strategies for growing their profits
2. Education in best practices
3. Accountability essential to ensure that the client's desired results are realized
AdviCoaches combine the best features of business coaches and business advisers. We work with all types of businesses typically with less than 50 employees and under $20 million in revenues, but we specialize in social entrepreneurs, women owned businesses and those businesses who have reached a significant plateau. An AdviCoach® helps them overcome the common dangers 95% of them face. You will approach your clients through our unique AdviCoach Advantage®, a client-focused approach, using education and discovery to allow clients to see beyond their blind spots to discover and address the business dangers facing them today. This unique approach broadens the market and overcomes the objections most consultants and coaches receive from small businesses.
Once you have coached the business owner to discover and prioritize the issues, you will help them implement Rapid Impact Strategies - world class, cost-effective solutions that provide immediate impact on the owner's ROI.
You will not have to be an expert in all business functions since we train you on the programs, tools and resources necessary to deliver the right solution every time. Our Rapid Impact Strategies, our network of AdviCoaches®, customized software programs, strategic alliances and 3rd party facilitators are all available to you.
We are seeking the following qualifications:
1. Minimum of 10 years business experience including key management, project management experience.
2. Out-going, goal-oriented individuals with backgrounds in business development, sales, sales management, marketing, training, coaching or recruiting.
3. Pro-active, results-oriented individuals who thrive on challenge and change.
4. Persuasive, problem solvers who understand and enjoy the education and discovery process.
5. Entrepreneurial individuals who enjoy helping small businesses see beyond their blind spots and implementing solutions for the owner’s success.
Most Importantly, we are looking for individuals who have a strong desire to make a difference in their community and see immediate results for their hard work!
You will receive world-class training in:
1. Building your practice
2. Coaching clients to success
3. Educating small business owners in numerous areas using our proven Rapid Impact Strategies
4. Gathering the resources required for solutions
5. Building long-term client relationships
6. And much more.
Join my growing and successful Advicoach practice. NOTE: this is NOT a franchise opportunity. This is an independent contractor role where you will build out your own practice. To apply, send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also click on About Us at the top of the page for additional information on us.
Positions are available in the Sacramento Region, San Francisco Bay Area, & Houston, Texas.